Creating curved 3D pendant models
WIZEgem introducing a new jewelry element named “Curved pendant”. It is selected in the necklaces “Shape pendants” set. It is an extension of the flat shape element where the pendant is curved. You can easily create pendants with emboss and engrave shapes, and control vertical (YZ) and horizontal (XZ) pendant curve. You can have fun creating cool pendant shapes.
Design steps (Dali clock example):
- Select necklace jewelry type and from “Shape pendant” set select “Curved pendant” element.
- Press “Free” button to start the free hand mode.
- Select start (where “path” option is selected).
- Press “Delete path” to delete all current paths or edit each by selecting it.
- Create flat shape paths – this is same as flat shape element, were you define external, engrave and emboss paths. They are all should be closed paths and defined in the middle.
- YZ curved path (optional) – the YZ path were the flat shape should be curved along. It should not be a closed path. It should be on the right.
- XZ curved path (optional) – the XZ path were the flat shape should be curved along. It should not be a closed path. It should be on the left.
- Press done.
That’s it!!! You have your curved pendant 3D model.
Share your model to show how a great designer you are.